Geek Baby Hat


I finished a cute little hat for a co-worker of mine. Her baby shower is this weekend. She's having a boy, but I randomly found the pattern on Rav (see fav links --->) It took me two days to finish it. which isn't bad. I ended up playing around with the pattern a bit.
It seems like right now that there are a lot of baby showers. Three chics in my age group from church and at least the one coworker are all at least in the 2nd trimester. I'll post pics soon of the gift for one of the other girls, I also finished it this weekend. I really had a crafty weekend. Finished a hat, a stuffed animal and actually got to go to hobby lobby for the supplies for a baby afghan for yet another preg friend. So I should actually be updating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What are your thoughts?