More Mario and Calves

Ok... here is some more work done on the Mario blanket. I'm just starting the white rounds. all the clouds are finished. I seem to not have much time to work on it. but it is coming along ok. The baby shower is supposed to be in about a month. I should have it done by then. I'll prob finish the white part this weekend.




I also wanted to share a bit of cuteness. These are my grandfathers brand new calves.
Aren't they Cute? We believe they are twins. They appeared the same morning. There are only two cows, 1 bull and a steer in the field with the calves. We believe the other cow is also preg. One is a male the other a female. She will be part of the herd to help rebuild post Katrina, yes it has taken this long. Major portions of the fencing was destroyed and has only been repaired within the past 6 months. His previous herd had to be sold until the repairs could be made. So.. little calf brings hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What are your thoughts?