Touched out

I have hit a nursing mom phenomenon...  I'm getting very, very touched out lately.   I about chewed Hubby's head off last night because he wanted to snuggle while watching a movie.  He started snoring in my ear... I wanted to rip his head off so bad... Violent... I know.

Have you ever been touched out? 
Should have seen the "discussion" this sucker sparked.... *Sigh*
I feel like I'm constantly in-demand..
if Lil' C isn't nursing or crawling around going "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma mam ma ma mam mam ma ma ma ma mama ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma mam ma ma mam mam ma ma ma ma mama ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma mam ma ma mam mam ma ma ma ma mama ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma mam ma ma mam mam ma ma ma ma mama ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma mam ma ma mam mam ma ma ma ma ma" then I'm cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, or working..  and working is either blogging, sewing slings or nursing necklaces (which you can buy here.. help a girl out! send a message, she'll ship!)  or preparing for my art classes I'm going to be starting next month.
I feel like I'm burning the candle at 4 ends..   Plus I have some new health restrictions (more on that later) that are making it so I can't do some of the things I'm used to doing by myself. ..  PLUS we have a family trip coming up where we have the joy of driving 10 hours with a toddler to have the privilage to visit my MIL and her new adopted "miracle child" of a "grandson" for his birthday, who btw.. is 5 months younger than Lil' C ... LONG LONG story... no I'm not bitter about the situation at ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.... 
Apparently we must visit her because she isn't healthy enough to visit us... with our entire stash of O2 tanks along for the ride...  ... did I mention we would be driving .... 10 hours.... with a toddler???????  ....

Hubby tells me every time I get fussy about her issues about how sick she is.. it still irks me.   She has blood pressure, diabetic and seizure issues...  I think..  but it still bothers me..   and if you read this, that doesn't mean you aren't gonna get to see Lil' C. My family doesn't work that way.  Grandparents get to see grandchildren no matter how bad the parents get annoyed... children are not bargaining chips like your family seems to believe.
I have to explain that. every. time. I. get. upset. at. her.


Yeah.. I'm a weeeee bit grumpy.. I blame lack of sleep.

Do you get touched out?  What are your in-law issues? Any advice for long car trips with a toddler?

BTW, you following me yet?  Top left is your links!  so find your way to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What are your thoughts?