Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone had a good one!
Lil'C and his Great-Grandfather "Daddo" (Dah Do)
Lil'C and one of his Grandfathers (my dad)  "Poppy"

Lil'C and Daddy Big C

We had a DIY Father's day. I made Big C a tie and then used India Ink to stamp Lil'Cs foot print on the bottom. I used this pattern. Big C says it is a bit short.. but it is a good pattern. If you have a "thicker" guy, you may want to lengthen it a bit. I also made lil'C a matching bow tie using this pattern.

Poppy's Father's Day gift was a little more involved.  Actually everyone in the family helped in some way.  He has had a saw blade that he wanted turned into a clock for some time now...   Big C picked up the clock works, hands and spray painted the base coat (Rust-oleum),  My sister did the lettering (my hand-writing is BAD), I put it together and drew the stick-cousins.  The guys also took Poppy to the movies to get him out of the house so it could be finished.
The stick cousins are just drawn on with sharpie.
Lil'C is 6'oclock.  The other circles are for future cousins.  Which will be a WHILE!

Well to all the Dads out there... Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I love your DIY gifts!

    I'm a new follower from the Alexa Hop. Would love for you to stop by my blog www.mommydigger.com. Also, be sure to check out my giveaway prize pack for Blog Bash 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! What are your thoughts?