Never Enough GREEN pins

I follow a blog named "No Big Dill" and she just got a new sewing studio, so she has making the whole room orange in a "Never Enough Orange" series.  I personally prefer Green!

One of the things she is made is Orange sewing pins.  Well I made me some Green ones!  They are very easy, just follow her instructions.
The one change I would make to mine was to be a little braver and use larger beads.







I found some new linkies! check out the NEW linky page :)

Also check out the new following buttons! They are up and working properly... (I think... check 'em out and let me know of any issues!) What do you think? Which way do you follow?








and Hop Along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I never would have thought to make my own pins, but that looks like fun. I'm thinking ...red!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! What are your thoughts?