Guest Post #3 at Rediscovering Domesticity!

Last week Rediscovering Domesticity ran the second of three guest blogs about "Breastfeeding in the NICU" Rediscovering Domesticity is a blog I have been following for awhile now.
 The first one "Breastfeeding in the NICU: an obtainable goal" is our breastfeeding success story. The second one "Breastfeeding in the NICU: Things that help" is about some helpful NICU advice.


The third one and final one, up today, "Breastfeeding in the NICU: Things to be wary of" is about some to watch out for from what I have gathered in my NICU experience.  So go check it out,  and while your there check out some of her other features, like bloggy basics!
And to all of Rediscovering Domesticity's readers checking out Frog in Stitches for the first time.. WELCOME!!
Here is some of my other NICU posts!

Being Kanga and Roo

Saving Your Sanity

Comfort Babies = Not worth the effort

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! What are your thoughts?